Complete this course to gain an overview of entrepreneurial finance challenges during different phases of growth in the 21st century, where most assets are intangible, difficult to measure, value, or use as collateral for investment or finance.
You will have an opportunity to acquire a framework to design and build your own entrepreneurial finance strategy.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to
- Analyze the funding gap for high-growth companies and provide solutions.
- Explain the entrepreneurial finance ecosystem’s various growth phases and determine how your investment possibility fits in there.
- Describe different funding strategies that might be more appropriate for the intangible digital economy.
- Explain non-financial entrepreneurship support, including the function of incubators, co-working spaces, and accelerators.
- Prepare an IP report on a company or research project to support investment cases.